1. The Philadelphia Citizen, a non-profit, non-partisan media organization has a dual mission: To provide deeply reported journalism that emphasizes solutions that can move our region forward, and to actively reignite citizenship in and around Philadelphia. On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 a citizen member event took place at the Fitler Club at 24th & Market Streets, Philadelphia. It was moderated by Ali Velshi of MSNBC’s “Velshi and Ruhle” and Richard Vague, currently managing partner of Gabriel Investments. Ali Velshi and Richard Vague paused for a photo before the event began.
2. Laura and Richard Vague chatted with Ralph Muller.
3. Executive Editor of The Philadelphia Citizen, Roxanne Patel Shepelavy, arrived at the event with Jessica and Matt Press.
4. Larry Platt chatted with Connor Barwin, Beth Mizgala and Dave Williams.
5. Sophia and Victoria Zarett and Laura Vague paused for a photo with Ralph Muller.
6. Richard Cohen, Jay Several, Larry Ceisler and Alan Jacobson attended the event.
8. Marty Feigenbaugh, Bethann Platt, Rachel Perlman and her son Jonathan Perlman attended the event.
9. Eric Moore and Lisa Mittelman chatted with Larry Platt.
10. Rob and Carolyn Zuritsky said hello to Rich Cohen.