1. The Mann’s annual Party in the Park featuring a performance of Beethoven’s 9th Symphony took place on Tuesday, June 24, 2019. The evening represents another extraordinary milestone in the Mann’s legacy with the great Philadelphia Orchestra led by Yannick Nézet-Séguin. Additionally the Mann celebrated the re-opening of the Pavilion following the completion of a series of renovations made this winter. They were the first major renovations of the Pavilion since it opened in 1976 and included new and improved seating, VIP boxes, high definition screens and air circulation fans creating an entirely new “feel” and concert experience. The evening also included a celebration of the tenure of Nancy R. Newman, Executive Vice President at the Mann. After two decades Nancy announced her planned retirement at the conclusion of her 20th season. Jeanne Braun, Mann Center board chair Chris Bruner, Don Braun and Marie Bruner were pictured during the cocktail reception.
3. Gaby Marantz, Jaime Cheng, Claire Crawford, Galia Godel, Greg Lennox and Sarah Grace Ward of Aramark attended the annual Party in the Park.
4. Danielle Johnson, Denise Gargan, Ron Gallagher and Hugh McStravick.
7. Joe Kluger, Susan Lewis, Tricia and Jim Finegan, Bob Perkel and Justin Klein.
10. Jim and Amy Kalishman, Charles and Laurie Tuchel, Tom Kalishman, Diane and John Kalishman, Joan Newman and Susan Goldberg.
12. Sam and Selma Savitz and Elizabeth and Sam Warshawer.