Moonlight & Roses, the Morris Arboretum’s annual fundraising event, took place in the stunning Rose Garden
1. Moonlight & Roses is the Morris Arboretum’s annual fundraising event to support all aspects of the Arboretum’s mission. The event took place on Friday evening, June 7, 2019. The evening began with cocktails in their stunning Rose Garden at the peak of its bloom. Dinner followed underneath of a clear-top tent with a live band, dancing, and open bar. Mary and Dick Graham were honored during the event. They were pictured with Susan Campbell and co-chair Sarah Salmon.
4. Walter Palmer, Jerry Fritz and George Coates paused for a photo with Anne Standish.
6. Maureen and Brian Block, Bill and Nancy Simkiss and Dan and Chris Dunigan.
7. Fred Holzerman, Betsy and John Duffy, Richard Snowden and Ann and Jack Kelly.
8. Gregory and Misty Harth and Chris and Erica Lux.
10. Robert and Stephanie Poliseno and Ben and Morgan Zook.
11. Evan Pruitt, Elizabeth Eagles, Alison DeCaro, Kevin Brooks, Tony Bachick and Mark Sellmyer.
12. Bob Wainwright, Ben Eckert and Jack Hager.
14. Sarah and Ted Lodge and Alice and Will Bass.
15. Chairman and CEO of Haverford Trust, Joe McLaughlin Jr., his wife Ellen and Chuck Homer and Dick Peterson paused for a photo at the event. Haverford Trust was the lead sponsor.