1. Le Dîner en Blanc – Philadelphia will return this summer for its eighth edition in the City of Brotherly Love on Thursday, August 22, 2019. The wait list is officially open for this memorable evening filled with surprise and sophistication, dining and dancing, music and more! Thousands of guests are expected to descend upon an undisclosed public space, revealed only moments before the event begins. Le Dîner en Blanc Preview Party took place at The Bourse Food Hall on Tuesday, June 11. Feast Your Eyes and an expanded selection of retailers were on hand, including Touché Accessories (hats, fascinators, gloves, accessories) and Stella and Dot (jewelry). Several vendors for the fashionable men who attend the event, including Hats in the Belfry and the Tie Bar brought bowties, neckties, suspenders, tie bars, tie pins and other accessories and Petit Jardin en Ville showcased their flower offerings for this year’s event and Sofitel Philadelphia was on hand to discuss hotel packages for this year’s After Party. Diner en Blanc co-chair Natanya DiBona paused for a photo with DEB volunteers Stacey Gross and Marie Fritz.
3. Rie Aoki and Molly Rooney shared a table at the kickoff event!
5. Natanya DiBona paused for a photo with Anya McDonnell and Conni McDonnell of Touché Accessories.
6. This year’s Preview Party table decorating theme was: “Celebrating Philadelphia’s Outdoor Festivals and Events.” Area florists, event planners and creatives presented elegant and elaborate table displays to represent many of Philadelphia’s most popular outdoor festivals and celebrations. Danielle Milbourne won the table decorating contest and her table theme was “Bastille Day at Eastern State.”
8. Sarah MBassa (center) bought her chapeau from Robert Wharton and Christine Boyer of Hats in the Belfry.
9. DEB volunteers R.J. Gross, and Brittany Nettler shared a laugh with Bill Schneddins (center).
11. Jennifer Huyn, Francesca Bay, Alyssa Cole, Mimi Wong and Ashlee Favro attended the preview event.
14. Conni McDonnell of Touché Accessories and her daughter Anya McDonnell shared a moment with Jenna Gyger and Loren Kagan.