1. Philadelphia Zoo’s legendary Summer Ale Festival returned on Saturday, June 22, 2019. Festival-goers were invited to go wild for craft beer and cider with 150+ selections pouring from over 70 regional and national breweries. This exclusive night also featured private Zoo access after-hours, live entertainment, delicious lite bites from Philly’s top food trucks (available for purchase) and, of course, the most majestic animals from around the globe. In addition to offering a special night of memories at one of the region’s most unique attractions, the event raises money to support the Zoo’s mission to create joyful discovery, and inspire action for animals and habitats. The Wetherill Group paused for a photo during the Summer Ale Festival.
2. Allie Ernst, Katie Harris and Traci Ernst.
4. Brian Campbell and Krysti Oschal.
5. Sean and Sue Thomas.
6. Chris Price, Matt Cotton, Elena Ditner and Joe Ebling had fun at the Ale Festival!
7. Phoebe Rodwell, Jordyn and Paul Ehrlich.
10. Matt Pruskin, Stephanie Vanderveer and Lori and Jennifer Pruskin.