1. On Saturday, May 11, 2019, Camp Night took place at the Mann Center. Presented by the Snider Family, Camp Night is the one night where guests can experience the joy of Camp PALS by participating in the exclusive activities that make PALS so unique and transformative for the community. 2019 Camp Night fundraising event is unlike any fundraising event out there. The event began with a PALS welcome party followed by happy hour, Camp games, dinner, a short program and live music. Funds raised support PALS programs. Snider family members Scott Zamore, Tina Snider, Garrett Snider, Lily Snider, Sophie Escoll, Beth Snider and Michael Gretz gathered at the ”step and repeat” for a photo during the event.
4. Michael, Taylor and Lynn Feinman, Julian and Tina Krinsky, Jared Feinman and Dobbbie Kristoff attended the fundraiser.
5. Hilary O’Reilly, Nicole Pizzi, Sloane O’Reilly and Cecilia Bjurstrom enjoyed hors d’oeuvres served by 12th Street Catering’s Maureen Benson.
6. Trish Gorman, Mike Gretz, Shane Kent and Jim Gorman attended the event.
7. Patty Walker chatted with Deb and Barry Borden.
8.Lorraine Brandenburger and Karen Farrellina went for a ride in a Surrey vehicle!
10. Pals volunteers Stephen Guber and Staci Jett supervised a game at PALS Camp Night.
11. PALS board and Camp Night committee members paused for a photo with event chair Meredith Vieira, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney and Letty Santarelli and Diamond Sponsors, Tina and Julian Krinsky, during the fundraising event.
15. Jeff Orleans, Elizabeth Magyar, Tina and Julian Krinsky, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney and Letty Santarelli gathered for a photo at the fundraising event.
16. Event committee member Chris Gongol (left) chatted with Gold sponsor Chase Lenfest and his children Alexa and Chase Lenfest Jr.
17. Lindy Lou Snider and Julian and Tina Krinsky chatted with Laurie Bachman and Mary Kate O’Brien.
20. Julian and Tina Krinsky shared a moment with David and Elyse Benton.