The Devon Horse Show and Country Fair was transformed into ”The Enchanted Garden” for the annual Ladies Day
1. The Devon Horse Show and Country Fair was transformed into ”The Enchanted Garden” for this year’s highly-anticipated annual Ladies Day on Wednesday, May 29, 2019. The ladies gathered their girlfriends and their most festive hats for a beautiful afternoon in the Devon Pavilion, with live music, raffle prizes, a cocktail reception and fabulous gift bags. Ladies Day is a special event held during the annual Devon Horse Show and Country Fair. Dozens of contestants from around the tri-state area compete with their imaginative hat creations and matching outfits. Devon Ladies’ Hat Competition co-chairs Kathy Moore and Laura Chadha paused for a photo at the practice ring
before the event began.
2. Milliner Zoya Egan wearing her own creation was pictured with Karen Toole Ebbert and her daughter Amber Toole.
3. Joy Mossholder Sporn came with her ”Alice in Wonderland” themed group. Joy was the ”White Queen” They won ”Best Group”
6. Lisa Kelly, Antoinette Blaka, Melissa Aidukas and Terree Yeagle attended the event.
7. Sponsors Lugano Diamonds and Hermès held a VIP reception at their shared space at the Devon Horse Show. Sales Manager Denise Wynne and Lugano team members Jody McNeil and Crystal Rischer welcomed guests to the champagne event.
11. Judges 6ABC Meteorologist Adam Joseph, SAVVY Main Line publisher Caroline O’Halloran and TV personality Carson Kressley paused for a photo.
12. Patrick Collins, Judy Wisniewski, R.C. Atlee and Janet Patterson assisted during the judging.
13. Young Devonnaires Elizabeth R. Bowden, Joseph Hudak, Tim Zupko and Jillian Austin served champagne throughout the event.
14. Colleen Sweeney, Nancy Rainer-Wallace, Zoya Egan and Donna Coghlan.
16. Girls having fun included Crissy Kelly Bowden and her friends, All-Pro winner Amy Holzapfel, Nancy Rainer-Wallace, Donna Coghlan, and Melissa Tabasso.
20, Devon Country Fair co-chairs Eileen Devine and Darlene DiGirio paused for a photo with co-founders of Neely & Chloe, Neely and Chloe Burch ( center).
21. Colleen Holt-McCauley, Carol Black and Lorraine Sterling shared a moment during the Ladies Day Hat Competition.