1. Held the evening before the official opening day of the show, guests were the first to have their choice at original artwork as the Art Gallery kicks-off the Devon Horse Show and Country Fair during the ‘First Night at Devon,’ now is in its 16th year. Attendees enjoyed hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, and numerous works of art from local and regional artists and had the ability to stroll the horse
show grounds and to shop and admire the horses and their riders practicing in the ring. All proceeds from First Night at Devon are used to improve and preserve the horse show grounds. Sales from the Gallery throughout the show are used to support the important work of Bryn Mawr Hospital, which goes toward the pledge made by the Devon Horse Show and Country Fair. The event took place on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. Katherine Barthelmeh, Buttons Corkhill, Missy Schwartz and Lori Friel paused for a photo in front of ”Best in Show” piece “Beachcomber” by Shawn Faust”
2. Barb King, Connie McMahon and Ro Schuler were pictured at the Valley Forge Flowers shop on the Devon Horse Show grounds
4. Devon Horse Show Chairman Wayne Grafton pause for a photo with Al Martin, Joanna Dearclif, Thomas Brown and Debbie Brown.
6. Dr. Bonnie Wright and Rob Wright attended First Night at Devon.
8. Beth Previti and this Patriot-owned sports care were a perfect match!
9. Margaret Kiely, Christie Finley and Mary Ann Bond enjoyed the First Night event.