Paoli Hospital Auxiliary Conestoga Branch hosts annual Spring Luncheon & Fashion Show at the Desmond Hotel
1. On Thursday, May 2, 2019, The Conestoga Branch of the Paoli Hospital Auxiliary hosted ”A Taste of Spring Luncheon & Fashion Show” at the Desmond Hotel in Malvern. Conestoga Branch officers Pat Wagner, Anne Lake and Helene Glazier paused for a photo with Conestoga president Denise Degus (second left), during the reception.Conestoga Branch’s membership dates back to before the Hospital moved to Paoli from its original location in West Chester. Members have been leaders in volunteering, fundraising and on-going support of the community, as well as holding positions on the Executive Board and annual event committees. The Taste of Spring Luncheon & Fashion Show,
Conestoga’s major fundraising effort, is held each year and supports the Auxiliary’s annual pledge to Paoli Hospital.
3. Doris Mortimer, Mary Grahn, Marrie Truskey and Bernadette Curray attended the luncheon.
5. Anne McGinty, Lois Suhrie and Nancy Holmes attended the event.
8. Allie and Matt Czermanski chatted with Sandy Louderback.
9. Margaret Hudson, Tina Saurman, Brad Zerr, Gail Rubin and Larry Sternson paused for a photo at the event.