1. The Barnes Foundation’s Young Professionals Night with a ”Spot On” theme took place on Friday, May 10, 2019. Guests were invited to pop in for the most playful summer fete yet, inspired by pointillism pioneer Georges Seurat. Attendees stepped out with fellow art lovers and industry leaders in fun polka dot prints (it’s #BarnesYP tradition to dress the theme!) for an evening of summer sips, late-night art, and beats by Mole Street Artists. A Young Professionals reception in the restaurant kicked off the evening at the Barnes. Stoio Kachev, Doanh Nghiem, Avinash Raghupathy, Angelica Au, Katherine Hupp, Jessica Hill and Nick Drobot enjoyed cocktails in the garden outside the restaurant.
3. Dante Cerza, Vikram Kiriyan and Kristina Siliunas enjoyed the garden reception.
6. Naveen Todi chatted with Charlotte McGinley and Cortie Wetherill.
9. Polka dots galore! Julia Hatmaker, Kiki Aranith, Abbe Sterov and Leah Bellas rocked the theme!
10. Esin Kadiev, Argenta Orana, Elike Kordrostami, Neda Khanjari, Sherry Kumar and Bridget O’Brien gathered for a photo.
11. Jordan Torres chatted with Evan Grenea and Jim Grall.
12. Nina Radcliff M.D., Neelina Patel, Eileen Xu, Jenna Evans, Angie Eileen and Mirope Pahang wore leopard spots to the polka dot-themed party!
14. Alison Whip, Shaina Luvin, Emily Hapkins and Katie Grace were pictured arriving at the party.
15. Kourtney Townsend, Jackie Griffin, Neda Khanjari, Sara Brams-Miller, Bridget O’Brien, Becca Pagels and Nicole Bryan paused for a photo at the event.