1. On Wednesday, April 3, 2019, The Union League of Philadelphia Real Estate Club (U.L.R.E) hosted a its monthly luncheon in the Meade Room at the Union League. This month’s speakers were Brad Mills, Adam Gillespie and Bill Finnegan, all of Avison Young. They spoke about the relocations of many of Philadelphia and Main Line real estate offices. U.L.R.E.luncheons take place on the first Wednesday of every month and have a “member” spotlight with special guests speaking about current marketplace topics. U.L.R.E. Chair Bill Pennewell of Mortgages LLC paused for a photo with Brad Mills, Adam Gillespie and Bill Finnegan during their program.
3. Craig Karasin of Rising Capital, LLC, paused for a photo with Todd Hilinski and Philip Voutsakis.
5. Suzy Pratowski of The Judge Group, Robert Mammucari of Avison Young and Joan Hindin of Berkshire Hathaway.
6. Monica Jindia of Commonwealth Land Title Company, Neeral Jassal of Veolia and Alexandra Sheedy-Rodriguez of ReedSmith LLP.
7. Vince Myers of DIGroup Architecture, Rosella Harvey of Northstar and Seth Martin of Peoples Capital Group.
8. Real Estate Brokers Michelle Lucca, Monica Jindia, Alexandra Sheedy-Rodriguez and Lynne Lucca gathered for a photo.
10. Andre McCoy of Andre McCoy, MBA, Lee Zeplowitz of the Zeplowitz Group and Arthur Birenbaum of The Bank of Princeton.
11. Robert Mammacari, Bill Finegan and Brad Mills of Avison Young chatted with Liz Smith of Cutler Associates.
12. Mike Gallagher of the Flynn Company, Brad Lare of Larediaz Attorneys at Law and David Blumenfeld of Cross Properties.
14. Gary Fritz of Executive Abstract, Suzy Pratowski of The Judge Group, Missy Dannehower of Wells Fargo and Milton Cohen shared a moment during the April U.L.R.E. luncheon.