Fashion designer Nicole Miller and store owner Mary Dougherty host a private, invitation-only charitable shoppping event at Nicole Miller Philadelphia’s Manayunk store
1. On Friday, April 12. 2019, iconic fashion designer Nicole Miller and store owner Mary Dougherty hosted a private, invitation-only charitable shopping event at Nicole Miller Philadelphia’s Manayunk store location. Ten percent of sales will benefit Go Red for Women. Jefferson University Designers who developed bags from recycled textiles, attended the shopping event in Manayunk. Pictured with Nicole and Mary (center) were (from left) Becky Flax, Mike Leonard, Alison Schlicher, Marcia Weiss and Tedd Kramer.
2. Go Red for Women co-chairs Allison Lang and Deena Thornton paused for a photo with Nicole Miller and Mary Dougherty.
3. St. Hubert Catholic School for Girls team Mary Green, Kylle Merow, Tiffany Roberts, McKenzie McBiedo, Lizanne Pando and Luopee Kortue joined Nicole Miller( center) and Mary Dougherty (right) for a photo during the shopping event.
5. Allison Lang, Jimmy Contraras, Deena Thornton and Jennifer Davis paused for a photo with Nicole Miller Philadelphia Manayunk location store manager Samantha Mykulak (second right) during the shopping benefit.
7. Jimmy Contreras and Donna Coghlan joined Artist Perry Milou as he poured his abstract hearts outside the store.
9. Elisa Feldman, Lauren Busico, Lauren Weller and Anita Grossberg.
11. Glori Gayster of Classic Cake and Nicole Miller and Mary Dougherty paused for a photo with a variety of Classic Cake cupcakes.
12 Go Red Leadership Team gathered for a photo with Nicole Miler and Mary Mary Dougherty and public relations guru immy Contraras of the Ritz Carlton.
14. Mary Dougherty and Nicole Miller welcomed Kathy Quay and Jill Laufenberg to the event
18. Vanessa Mullen and Jill Marple McCabe chatted with Ken Toscano.
20. John Baer and Jen Rooney served champagne during the event.