Bloomingdale’s King of Prussia hosts exclusive preview of the 2019 Devon Horse Show Ladies’ Day themed ‘Enchanted Garden’ event
1. On Tuesday, April 30, 2019, complimentary lunch bites by Landis Catering and bubbly by Cocktails by Spirit Forward were served during an exclusive preview of the 2019 Devon Horse Show Ladies’ Day themed “Enchanted Garden” event. The preview event took place at the Bloomingdale’s King of Prussia store. Veteran Ladies Day Judge, Caroline O’Halloran spoke about the inside story of what the hat judges ”new” hat categories would be and what the judges will be looking for this year. Ladies Day Hat Competition committee members Talia Hamby, Buttons Corkhill, Kathleen Kenneally, Amy Holzapfel, Molly Klinges and Jess Palladino walked the runway during the event. Many of the ladies shopped at Bloomingdale’s after the event and Bloomingdale’s will donate 10 percent of all tracked purchases to the Devon Horse Show & Country Fair Foundation.
2. Committee member Barbara Gilbert (left) chatted with co-chair and Emcee Marla Green (center) and Devon Horse Show Country Fair co-chair Darlene DiGorio (right).
3. Perennial judge of the Devon Horse Show Ladies Day Hat competition, Caroline O’Halloran, served as speaker at the Bloomingdale’s kickoff event. Carolyn (left) chatted with co-chair and emcee Marla Green and Bloomingdale’s Vice President Mark Thomas.
4. Ladies Day enthusiasts Jennifer Robinson, LeeAnn Embrey, Sheila Drawen-Meyer and Jennifer Brown attended the Devon Horse Show Ladies Day pre-event at Bloomingdale’s!
6. Lauren DeMarco, Hara Kaplan, Ariann Bernstein and Mia Coloaku attended the event.
7. Amy Brown, Gail McCarthy and Brooke Lawrence chatted with Marla Green.
8. Sapna Sharma (left) paused for a photo with Laura Chadha, Molly Miller and Kathy Moore.
10. At the end of the event, all the ladies that modeled hats and clothing gathered for a photo after their walk down the runway!