1. More than 200 guests sipped, shopped and savored the hottest fashions for a cause at Wine Women & Shoes on Sunday, April 7, 2019 at The Baldwin School. The event also featured an award presentation to honoree, Main Line real estate executive and Alzheimer’s advocate, Jennifer Unterberger of Brandywine Realty Trust. The benefit for the Delaware Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, featured a Strolling Marketplace filled with boutique vendors serving up unique fashions and accessories, wine tasting stations and live and silent auctions and contests. The Alzheimer’s Association® is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. The Delaware Valley Chapter, headquartered in Philadelphia is the local arm of the national organization. (From left) volunteer event co-chair Rachel Black, “Best in Shoe” contest judge Dr. R. Brannon Claytor, Claytor/Noone Plastic Surgery & Main Line Health chief of plastic surgery, Philadelphia Inquirer fashion columnist, Elizabeth Wellington and Richelle Payne paused for a photo during the event.
3. Ladies wearing their favorite shoes included Jane Green, Bethany Bullard, Julie Bartl, Kathy Calvitti, Holly Whytosek, Abbee Phillips and Colleen Albrecht.
5. Brianna McElwee, Stephania Coleman and Jennifer Shannon of John Serock Catering served tasty samples to the crowd attending the event.
6. Guests included Wendy Amour and Chris Daly.
10. Kate Frey joined Valori Zaslow, Angel Padula and Elissa Bloom.
11. Ina Sargen, Jean Sitler and Kathy Pogwist paused for a photo with event honoree Jennifer Unterberger (second right).
12. Deborah Van Dusen and Jennifer Osterholm enjoyed the beautiful Spring day!
14. Guests included Kristie Hacke, Jaynee Cobb, Jen Navarro and Liz Williams.