1. THE PARTY returned with hundreds of notable VIP’s, business and community leaders on Friday, March 29, 2019. The event took place at The Hyatt at The Bellevue in Philadelphia and raises funds to help maintain public awareness programs, school summits and teaching initiatives designed to educate and dispel the myths surrounding becoming an organ and tissue donor and the need for life-saving and life-enhancing transplants. Guests mixed and mingled while enjoying cocktails and plates from many of Philadelphia’s premier restaurants and bakeries. All proceeds from this event will benefit Donors Are Heroes in support of Gift of Life Donor Program. Donors Are Heroes founder Renee Freeman (third right) kicked off the celebration with (from left) Joe Grande, Stanton Myers, Jan Weinstock, Carol Domb, Karen Keene and Mike Jerrick of FOX29.
3. Mike Jerrick and Jan Weinstock celebrated the Donors Are Heroes event with Flo and Rick Celender.
5. David Steerman, Akiva and Jessica Goldstein, Alix Steerman, Sarah Gulick and Sam Weinstock attended the event.
6. The beautiful Nina Radcliff M.D. paused for a photo on the Bellevue Hotel’s iconic Ballroon stairs!
8. Tamica Allen and Scott Bass were among the guests supporting the event.
11. Nina Radcliff M.D., came to the party with Eileen Xu and Neelma Patel.
12. Joe McKeown chatted with Meggie Munkhali, Mick Merritt and Angela Augustine.
14. Rick and Andrea Marks, Lisa and Frank Ventresca and Cathy and Steven Glass.