1. On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, The Union League of Philadelphia Real Estate Club (U.L.R.E) hosted a luncheon that featured the Post Brothers, Mike and Matt Pestronk. The Post Brothers spoke about their real estate experiences and business dealings to a lively crowd. Following their remarks they moderated a Q&A with attendees. U.L.R.E.luncheons take place on the first Wednesday of every month and have a “member” spotlight with special guests speaking about current marketplace topics. U.L.R.E’S mission is to be the most respected resource for communication of all real estate related information vital in propelling and expanding the community into the future. U.L.R.E Chair Bill Pennewell (left) was pictured with the Post Brothers, Mike and Matt Pestronk who arrived with Ken Wellar of Rittenhouse Realty Advisors. The Post Brothers, formed in 2007, is a family property development company based in Philadelphia.
2. Mayhul Patel of MRP Properties paused for a photo with Art Keegan of Land Services USA, Mario Pizzinchini of Ocean First Bank and Michael Moyer also of Land Services USA.
3. Paul Marcovich of FirstTrust and Josh Cohen of GreenbergTraurig arrived at the March luncheon.
5. Celso Leite, Ryan Manney of Berkshire Hathaway, Kristie Bergey of Copper Hill Real Estate,
Andrew Janos of Copper Hill Real Estate, Peter D’Amico of Philadelphia Wealth Management and Robert Raymond attended the luncheon.
6. Sean McGovern of SSH Real Estate and Mitch Gyger of OPS Security Group arrived at the luncheon with Joe Domosh of 3Click Promotions.
8. Hayley Schneider, Jackie Killinger, Nel Rech, Elise Farah and Zak Klinvex, all of Post Brothers, attended the luncheon.
10. Maria Quattrone of REMAX at HOME, and Natalie Curry of The Natalie Curry Group/FoxRoach chatted with Brad Mills of Avison Young. Brad Mills will be the speaker at the April 2019 U.L.R.E luncheon.