1. More than 700 attendees from Greater Philadelphia gathered for the Sixth Annual Red & White Ball on Saturday, March 23, 2019 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s
disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. The night included a cocktail reception, a formal sit-down dinner, incredible silent and live auctions, and entertainment from one of Philadelphia’s best bands. The event also boasted a car raffle featuring a brand new 2019 Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI® Quattro® S Tronic® SUV (MSRP: $41,900). The vehicle was generously donated which means LLS received 100% of the ticket sales. The winner of the vehicle was announced the night of the Red & White Ball. Dr. Neal Flomenberg, Professor and Chairman of the Department of Medical Oncology, and Deputy Director of the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at
Thomas Jefferson University, received the Rudolph and Antoinette Roesler de Villiers’ Lifetime Achievement Award. This award is given to scientific researchers who are on the forefront of the fight to cure cancer. Thomas Kingsbury, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer at Burlington Stores, Inc., and his wife, Nancy, received the Ruby Award for their impact they are making in the fight against cancer. The Sixth Annual Red & White Ball is expected to raise $780,000 on behalf of LLS. In a course of five years the Red & White Ball has raised over $2.8 million. Co-chair Robert Francomano (third right) paused for a photo with family and friends during the Sixth Red & White Ball.
3. Christine and Tim Gallagher, George Hofmann, Saige McElwain and Cole Hofmann.
5. Bon Siv, Angela Segal, Mark Seltzer, Marcello Luzi and Diana, John and Gabe DiGiamberandino.
7. Alynn Leonard, Elyse Hamilton, Stephanie Walters and Elizabeth McLellan.
9. Joe and Sarah Maiellano and Andrew and Lindsay Farrington.
11. Jenna Mattia, Ava Francomano, Kelly Junkin and Alexis Kramer.
15. Jay and Cindy Culotta and Joe Tankle and Karen Genello Tankle.