1. On Thursday, March 14, 2019 a fun evening of fashion and friends, along with the chance to win raffle gifts from participating stores, took place at Mistral Restaurant. The event offered complementary lite bites and happy hour specials highlighting trends from each retailer who had models sharing the looks. Touché Accessories, Paula Hian, Kendra Scott and Lilly Pulitzer were the
participating retailers and all brought items of clothing and jewelry. Olivia Falcione of Philadelphia Style and Philadelphia Style Editor-in-Chief, Kristin Detterline, paused for a photo with Debbie Allen Wright, an International Fashion Blogger, QVC co-host and CBS ”Good Morning Connecticut”television personality, Peggy Conlon and Public Relations guru Leslie Gross-Padilla. Kristin Detterline served as guest host and Leslie Gross-Padilla’s attended wearing a dress from the Marccain Fitware Collection. In the meantime, the fifth annual KOP Restaurant Week continues through Sunday, March 17, 2019 and features 33 fine dining restaurants offering lunch or dinner prix fixé menus. Two.five percent of each menu benefits Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, specifically the KOP Specialty Care & Surgery Center right in KOP’s backyard! Go to KOPRestaurantWeek.com to make a reservation through OpenTable. KOP Restaurant Week and KOP Shops for CHOP were sponsored by Xfinity, Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board, CraveMontco, Open Table, Conlin’s Digital Print and Copy Center and the King of Prussia Mall.
4. Rachel Ammon (left) chatted with Tamara Holt and Jacqui Copeland, both of AVE by Korman Communities. AVE KOP is one of the new residential buildings in the Town Center at King of Prussia.
7. Conni McDonnell, Debbie Allen Wright and Rachel Ammon.
9. Lynn Kennedy of Davios KOP, KOP District’s’ Rachel Ammon and Tamica Allen of Waxing The City gathered for a photo.
11. Morgan Butler, Ellen Hill and Lana, Shanna and Tessa Scarpato all wore Lilly Pulitzer to the event.
12. Milica Schiavio, Periodontist Dr. Scott Smith and Diane Livingston were pictured with Rachel Ammon (second left).