On Friday, March 15, 2019, Bravo TV celebrity Christos Garkinos (@covetbychristos) for the first time ever, visited the Philadelphia area and held an event and sale at the Van Cleve Wedding Pavilion in Paoli. It was a one-day only pop-up event offering Designer bags, shoes, clothing, jewelry and more! Christos pulled out all the stops with his vintage collections of Chanel and Gucci items that are fabulous additions to anyone’s wardrobe!
1. Christos Garkinos paused for a photo with Deborah Van Cleve Phelps at the Wedding Pavilion where Christos’ sale took place.
2. Alexandra Bottos (left) of Alex and Eve Occasions has partnered with Deborah Van Cleve Phelps at the Wedding Pavilion. Alex chatted with Christos Garkinos and Deborah during Christos’ Vintage Sale.
3. Samantha Barth, Sophia Galiatsatos and Dimitra Bottos gathered for a photo with Christos Garkinos.
4. Deborah Van Cleve Phelps and models Sandra Yodesky (left) and Jessica Swint (right) welcomed guests to the event.
5 Claire Dickson and Debbie Dickson Biamon admired this vintage dress.
6. Sandra Yodesky and Jessica Swint modeled beautiful formal gowns available at The Van Cleve Wedding Pavilion.
7. Alex Bottos, Olga Peppas and Jenny Sidiropoulos paused for a photo with model Jessica Swint (second right).
8. Brian Griffin and his fiancée Jennifer Schofield attended the Christo’s sale at Van Cleve’s Wedding Pavilion and purchased this vintage Chanel handbag on Jennifer’s arm.
9. Model Jessica Swint revealed the fabulous draping of this gown available at the Van Cleve Wedding Pavilion.
10. All the ladies loved this designer dress! And check out the designer shoes that Deborah is wearing!
11. Alex Bottos, Marigo Mihalos and Vasiliki Tsiouris joined Christos Garkinos in a photo at the event.
13. Virginia Funk and Lisa M.Stasse admired the collection of vintage bags for sale at the event.
14. Elena Poulos chatted with Dimitra Bottos and Zeffie Spirokostas.
15. Jennifer Schofield chatted with PhillyMag’s Danielle Iannetta.
16. Christos Garkinos paused for a photo with the attendees at the end of the evening!