U.L.R.E. February 2019 luncheon features Laura Spina speaking about Philadelphia City Planning Commission 2035
1. The Union League of Philadelphia Real Estate Club’s February 2019 luncheon took place on Wednesday, February, 6. This month’s guest speaker was Laura Spina who detailed the City of Philadelphia’s first comprehensive plan since 1960. After eight years of work, The Philadelphia City Planning Commission has adopted Philadelphia2035 which lays out a vision for the city’s future and provides a road map to achieve that mission and how the PCPC is already implementing the plan’s recommendations. Anthony Mannino and Laura Spina paused for a photo with U.L.R.E. chair Bill Pennewell.
2. Patti Chapnick, Rosann Tancredi and Lisa Silveri chatted with Laura Spina.
3. Bill Pennewell chatted with Laura Spina, Bob Cavalier and Craig Karasin.
4. Matt Romano, Jamie Weiner, Jacqui Kliman, Noah Kimmelstein, Maria Romano and Rachael Pritzker.
6. George Duffield, Attiyah Blair, Daniel Bosak and Alex Luboff.
7. Mayhul Patel, Doug Himmelreich and Noah Charlson.
8. Bob Cavalier, Lisa Silveri, Marc Franzoni, David Blumenthal and Leo Zeplowitz.
12. Anthony Mannino, Leo Zeplowitz and Bill Pennewell.
13. Attiyah Blair, Bill Lloyd, Momin Sheikh, Anne-Marie Caruso, P.J. Hansen, Missy Dannehower, Ryan Barbacane, Suzy Pratowski and Loren Kagan were pictured at the end of the luncheon.