1. The Black Tie Tailgate, a kick-off for the Philadelphia Auto Show, took place on Friday, February 1, 2019. Guests enjoyed cocktails, an exciting menu and live entertainment while getting the first glimpse of the hot production, exotic and antique vehicles on display at the Show in the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The event is sponsored by ADAGP Charitable Foundation who have been supporting to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia since 1986. The Department of Nursing at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is the beneficiary of its 2019 Black Tie Tailgate. The event held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, served as the official preview party of the 2019 Philadelphia Auto Show.The Auto Show continues through February 10. The Philly Auto Show Director Kevin Mazzucola and the Black Tie Tailgate team gathered for a photo with Black Tie Tailgate mascot.
5. Paul Murtagh, Perry Hamilton, Theresa Murtagh, Harry Furey and Mary Keith.
6. Doreen Wald, Holly, Karen and Katie Conicelli paused for a photo at the event.
8. Nancy Sbarro and Mina Massaro-Giordano M.D. paused for a photo.
9. Elizabeth DiDomenico, Dr. Thane Blinman and Sandy Adzick and her husband Scott Adzick M.D.
10. Melissa and Pierre Brondeau and Madeleine and Mark Douglas attended the event.
12. Modern Luxury’s CFO and Philadelphia Style Publisher John Coalbelli chatted with Kathy and Joe McKeown at the Black Tie Tailgate event.
14. William Grigg, Andrea Helrich and Dom Ransom showed off an exotic vehicle during the event!
16. Thanuja Hamilton, M.D., Nicholas Perugino and Philadelphia City Representative Sheila Hess attended the Black Tie Tailgate event.