1. On Thursday, January 31, 2019, the Ritz-Carlton and Aqimero restaurant welcomed Mayor Jim Kenney, heart survivors and Go Red for Women
committee members and supporters during an American Heart Association reception, The event celebrated National Heart Month. Go Red For Women chair Gina Clark paused for a photo with Mayor Jim Kenney and Philadelphia City Representative Sheila Hess at the event. Go Red for Women is the American Heart Association’s national movement to end heart disease and stroke in women.
3. Allison and Mike Lang, Siise Lier and Julia Devaney.
5. Kristin Detterline and Ron and Jaimi Blackburn.
7. Leroy and Felicia Miles and Deon and Monique Vigilance attended the Heart Month reception.
8. Doreen Creede and Janice Waitkus chatted with Jimmy Contreras, the Ritz-Carlton’s public relations guru.
9. Mayor Kenney chatted with Louisa Mensch and Go Red for Women co-chair Chinwe Onyekere.
11. Shannon Breuer, Ashley Patterson, Jennifer Davis and Gina Clark paused for a photo at the end of the event.