1. Galentine’s Day hosted by blogger Suburban Soapbox, celebrated friendship, girl power and all things fem fantastic on Wednesday, February 13, 2019. The event took place at Autograph Brasserie in the Eagle Shopping Center in Wayne. The event included a signature cocktail, a gift bag and a raffle ticket to enter a drawing that evening for great prizes! The vendors included Touché Accessories, Deneen Marcel Lashes, Addison Bay, Orangetheory, Main Line Cosmetic Surgery Center, Kendra Scott, Laura Mercier Cosmetics, Center Massage, Zoi Brand and First & Marley. Kellie Hemmerly of Blogger Suburban Soapbox hosted the Galentine’s Day event at Autograph in Wayne. Kellie paused for a photo with Brannon Claytor M.D. of Main Line Cosmetic Surgery Center, his wife Sarah and aesthetician Jess Sager.
2. Publicists Jaimi Blackburn and Leslie Gross-Padilla shared a moment with Deneen Marcel of Deneen Marcel Lashes (center).
4. Jaimi Blackburn and Leslie Gross-Padilla loved the accessories that Conni McDonnell (center) brought with her from her boutique -Touché Accessories!
6. Danielle Kleinman and Alison Riddle chatted with Conni McDonell (center).
7. Ann Marie Zollo enjoyed the massage by Emma Nicholson of Center Massage.
9. Conni McDonnell paused for a photo with Kathy Romano of WMMR and Suzie Weiss who ‘’fell in love’’ with a Touché Accessories dress!
10. Liz Reimel, Emily Lucking, Jackie Herb, Lauren Crilley, Sharon Colangelo and Jessie Sorgi attended Galantine’s Day event at Autograph Brasserie.
12. Melissa Hough, Carissa Connors, Stacy Pontello and Gina Briscella attended the event.