Dine & Dish founder Realtor Michelle Leonard hosts second edition of the sold-out event at the Bercy
1. 0n February 25, 2019 the second edition of Dine & Dish took place at the Bercy in Ardmore. Andrew Greenblatt, Executive Director and CEO at The Philadelphia Film Society was the guest speaker. Andy spoke about the plus and minuses of the Film Industry in Pennsylvania. Dine & Dish began with a “meet and greet” reception, followed by a three-course dinner prepared by award winning chef Joe Monnich and his culinary team. Cupcakes donated by Kim Strengari of Pretty Tasty Cupcakes, a nut-free bakery in Conshohocken, were the take-away from the event. Dine & Dish founder Michelle Leonard (center) gathered for a group photo with some of the guests.
2. PHL17 morning anchors Nick Foley and Demetria Green and NBC Telemundo 62 morning anchor Syrmarie Villalobos and weather anchor Alondra Anaya paused for a photo with Dine & Dish founder Michelle Leonard (center), during the event.
4. Joanie Sweeney, Parul Agerwal, Madelange Laroche, McKenzie Frankel and Deborah Cassidy.
5. Aliza Schlabach, Suzanne Donoghue, Sheila Grubb, and Jim and Liz Baker.
6. Terri Trevelise, Kay Sude, Suzanne Wolko and Lisa Dutton.
7. Melissa Leonard and Bercy owner Justin Weathers paused for a photo with Dine & Dish founder Michelle Leonard and speaker Andy Greenblatt of the Philadelphia Film Society.