1. On Thursday, January 24, 20198 The Wayne Art Center held its Patron Wine Pairing, four-course dinner at the facility in Wayne. The dinner was prepared by Jimmy Duffy’s & Sons and each plate was paired with wines to compliment the cuisine. Well-known sommelier Michael Walsh discussed the selected wine
during each course. Michael Walsh paused for a photo with Wayne Art Center Executive Director Nancy Campbell, Craft Forms chair Franz Rabauer and artists Christina and Robert Bothwell. Christina and Robert showed slides of their work during the dinner.
2. Emma Fogt chatted with Stephen and Ona Hamilton.
4. Jay Siegfried chatted with Brian Kunz and Wick McIlvain.
5. Blanche Levitt Torphy, Franz Rabauer, Helene Levitt and Barbara Berry.
6. Joe and Jane McKinney and Anne Schmitt.
11. Lauren Robertson, Laura Beers, Marianne Tebbens and Clara Hollander.
12. Alan McIlvain, Bob and Julie Spahr and Jay Siegfried.