1. The Union League of Philadelphia Real Estate Club’s luncheon took place on Wednesday, January 9, 2019. This month’s luncheon honored Ken Wellar with the Leader of the Year award. Union League President Charles Davidson (left) attended the Leader of the Year luncheon. Charlie Davidson paused for a photo with honoree Ken Wellar of Rittenhouse Realty Advisors, U.L.R.E. chair Bill Pennewell and past honoree John Finley. U.L.R.E.’s mission is to be the most respected resource for communication of all real estate related information vital in propelling and expanding their community into the future as well as professional development.
2. A check in the amount of $1,000.00 was presented to Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Philadelphia during the event. U.L.R.E. chair Bill Pennewell, Leader of the Year honoree Ken Wellar and Big Brothers CEO Marcus Allen posed with a creative of the check following the presentation by Ken Wellar to Marcus Allen.
5. Marcus Allen, Ken Wellar, Steve Seymour and U.L.R.E chair Bill Pennewell.
8. Michael Messina, George Johnson and Mario Pizzichini attended the luncheon.
9. Terry Krieger, Michele Casale, Larry Steinberg and Emily McBride.
10. Marc Franzoni, Ken Wellar and Mark Duszak.
12. Craig Worton, James Grande and Paul Becker.
13. Emily McBride, Bar Woidislavsky, Andrew Beauchemin, Larry Steinberg and Kyla Murphy.
14. Nick Giganti, Jim Roche, Michael Stamm, Kevin Luchko and Chris Egan.
15. Marcus Allen and Michelle Miller of Big Brothers/Big Sisters chatted with Gary DeVito.
18. Stephanie Turzanski, Anne Marie Caruso and Suzy Pratowski paused for a photo with Marcus Allen.