1. Hair O’ The Dog was created in 1995 (that’s 120 DOG years ago!) by longtime friends Daniel Cronin and Robert Molinaro. Dan and Rob are also the co-founders of Chorus Communications, a Technology Consulting firm located in Philadelphia. The first Hair O’ The Dog was held at the Tiki Club in King Of Prussia. At the party, they decided that their love of fun, combined with their whip-smart business sense, could generate income for non-profits through fundraising. From this thinking, Hair
O’ The Dog was born. Each year since, this glamorous-gala has grown tremendously in both size and prominence. Today, the event attracts thousands of party goers and is considered the longest running black-tie affair in the country. The event attracts not only local but national celebrities, athletes, and media personalities. On Saturday January 19, 2019 HOD celebrated its 25th birthday at the Crystal Tea Room in Philadelphia. Eagles Cheerleaders, Rob Molinaro , the Doggie and Ali Leith paused for a photo during the 25th anniversary event.
3. Carrie Tepper, Melissa Totors, Melissa Martinez and Nicole Stuart.
7. Nicole and Aaron Andrews and Rebecca and Howard Enders.
11. Cristin Zadroviz, Cindy Foight, Melissa Kraut, Cindy Yates, Missy Fontanetta and Brian Baldinger shared a moment during the HOD 25th anniversary celebration.
13. Elijah Batt, Svetlana Rus, Tetyana Fedorenco Jones and Darrell Jones and Liesje DiDonato and James DiDonato gathered for a photo at the step and repeat.
14. Anessa Pappas, Greg Basile and Kimberly Russell were pictured arriving at the event.