1. On Monday, January 28, 2019, Mary Dougherty of Nicole Miller, Philadelphia and Manayunk was the inaugural Dine & Dish speaker at The Bercy Restaurant in Ardmore. Mary was both interesting and awe-inspiring about her journey in the world of fashion. The well-attended Dine & Dish event was created and organized by Realtor Michelle Leonard and catered by Chef Joe Monnich and his team who provided a wonderful dinner. The take-away from the event included candy-filled shoes and LOVE chocolates from Jody Peskin of The Sweet Trading Company and individually wrapped cakes from the Nothing Bundt Cake Ardmore/Wynnewood store provided by Kim Wright. Speaker Mary Dougherty (left) paused for a photo with Realtor, and Dine & Dish creator Michelle Leonard, LuAnn Cahn and Kathy Stevens.
4. Marguerite DeGrassa, Peg DeGrassa, Karen Cruikshank, Michelle Leonard, Susan Murray and Nancy Margolis.
6. Executive Director of Ardmore Initiative, Nancy Scarlato, Jackie Szafara, Jackie Miceli wearing Nicole Miller, Jill Jachera and Tracy Pulos paused for a photo during Dine & Dish.
8. Mary Dougherty, Justin Weathers, Michelle Leonard, Nina Weisbord and Laura Weathers.
10. Peggy Earle, Alicia Rhodes, Meredith Earle, Parul Agarwa, McKenzie Frankel and Bonnie Welsh, Sheriff of Chester County.
11. Kathy Lee Kelly, Mary Pat Kessler and Marla McDermott.