1. On Friday, January 18, 2019, the Barnes Foundation hosted its Young Professionals Night: ”Winter Wild.” What sets the Barnes’s Young Professionals Nights apart from similar events is there is always a stylistic theme that guests are encouraged to explore, which is connected either to the Barnes collection or the special exhibition on view. The theme of “Winter Wild” is inspired by artist Henri Rousseau’s imagined jungles and all the other wildlife lurking in the Barnes collection, and guests were encouraged to go bold with spots, stripes, or a favorite animal print! The evening featured artful adventure, sumptuous sips, and spirited music by Mole Street Artists.
Lily Wilson, Anisha Quadir, Sarah Cole, Ally Briegel, Katie Zalkowski and Liz Upton attended the Young Professional members reception held in the Barnes Garden Restaurant to kick off the ”Winter Wild” event.
3. Mark Quien, Avi Raghupathy and Star Tiko.
4. Greg Montanero, Charlotte McGinley and Lizzy DuPont.
6. Alexander Mason Hankin, Carlos Garcia and Greg Montanero.
8. Next Level World Clothing team members appeared on stage during the ”Winter Wild” event!
10. Nikki Kemper, Argjenta Orana, Bridget O’Brien, Neda Khanjari, Star Tiko and Eva Yuen.
11. Brittany Horell, Karina Wiener, Dre Roberts, Di Petula and Vanessa Jones.
18. Alex Ciullo, Paul Rimar, Elizabeth Grutzmacher, Gina Marie Incollingo, Heather Grutzmacher and Brett Shay.