1. On Saturday, January 26, 2019, there was an exclusive pop-up wellness retreat to benefit Career Wardrobe at AVE King of Prussia. The free Pilates class run by Hally Bayer of Philly Power Yoga & Thrive Pilates, ran from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Attendees enjoyed juice by Sip-N-Glo Juicery, snacks by Davio’s and Vitality Bowls. Skirt provided a pop-up shop and there were giveaways by Athleta. Attendees were asked to bring a professional clothing donation for Career Wardrobe as their admission to the event. Andrea Donati, Traci Lechwar, Kelly Scollon-Grieve, Sarah Ocheltree and Laing McCullough of Athleta paused for a photo before the class began.
3. Lauren Crilley chatted with Shannon Colangelo.
4. Tracey Rocha of Skirt shared a moment with Sarah Smolka, Michelle Nesta and Miranda McElroy.
5. Rachel Pogsi, Caitlin Briner and Emily Brennan chatted with Treacy Henry, Development Director of Career Wardrobe.
6. Whitney Gelrod, Diane Miller, Sosi Hovagimian and Sara Ornazian.
9. Pilates in motion!
11. Halley Bayer conducted the class.