1. A reception to celebrate the opening of a retrospective exhibition, 25 years of the Nicole Miller Philadelphia Store-y, took place in The Robert and Penny Fox Historic Costume Collection at the URBN Center at Drexel University on Thursday, April 11, 2019. One of the area’s most beloved retailers, the exhibit is a celebration of creativity, ingenuity and community engagement. Mark Nicoletti (left) and Anne Ravert (right) paused for a photo with Mary Dougherty and Nicole Miller (center) during the reception.
3. Guess included Linda Busico, Carolyn Flynn, Joyce Hagan, Ron Caralla, Perry Milou, Marcelle Carella, Lisa Hughes and Jill Romanelli.
4. Gabrielle and Tristan Sylk and Karen Buchholz and her daughter Julia Buchholz.
9. Artist Perry Milou presented Nicole Miller with her portrait during the event.
13. Mary Dougherty and Nicole Miller (left and second right) paused for a photo with John Colabelli and Kristin Detterline at the Philadelphia Style’s step and repeat that featured a poster of the magazine detailing Nicole Miller’s success in Philadelphia.
15. Anita Grossberg, Nicole Munoz and Jil Romanelli joined Mary and Nicole Miller at the 25 year retrospective exhibit.