Children’s Crisis Treatment Center (CCTC) held its 18th Annual Roundup at The Hilton City Avenue Hotel
1. Children’s Crisis Treatment Center (CCTC) held its 18th Annual Roundup on Friday, November 30, 2018. It took place at the Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue Hotel and included dinner, live music, dancing, and a silent auction. During the event CCTC honored JoAnn and Howard Wurzak with CCTC’s Civic Leadership Award. Children’s Crisis Treatment Center (CCTC) is a 44-year-old private non-profit agency that specializes in providing behavioral health services to children and their families. Through an understanding of the communities in which their families live, CCTC provides creative, tailored approaches to every child and family, empowering them to improve and rebuild their lives. Honoree JoAnn Wurzak paused for a photo with event co-chairs Barbara Brown- Ruttenberg and Pamela Berman.
2. Honorees JoAnn and Howard Wurzak shared a moment with Debbie and Mark Haltzman.
4. Mark Lopez, Morgan Festa, Michelle Tepper and David DiStefano.
5. Marcello Luzi, Andi Seltzer, Greg Seitter, Pamela and John Berman and Michele and Adam Sherman.
6. Ginger Fries, Susan Tabas Tepper, Joseph and Sharon Kestenbaum and Sonia Peterson.
8. CBS 3’s Stephanie Stahl, Pamela Berman, Barbara Sylk and JoAnn Wurzak.
9. Debbie Edmonds, Maureen and Bill Lex, Michaela Kircher and Wendy Evola.
10. Curt and Adonika Watkins, Brad and Tina Bollettino, Tara and Robb Boland and Dan Heenan.
11. John and Terri Hertsell, Terry and Karen Merkle, Marianne Canusa, Pamela Simms, Jim Simms and Jay Canusa.
12. Ginger Fries, Barbara Sylk, Tyler Sylk and Michael Huber.
13. Craig and B.J. Spenser, Susan Tabas Tepper, Jill Powell and Bart Blatstein.
14. Co-chairs Pamela Berman and Barbara Brown-Ruttenberg were given bouquets for all their work in co-chairing the event. John Berman (left) and board president Gabe Canusa (right) joined the ladies for a photograph!