1. Nicole Miller Philadelphia hosted its annual Men’s Night on Thursday night December 15, 2018 at the boutique located at the Hyatt at the Bellevue Hotel. Nicole Miller Philadelphia boutique owner Mary K. Dougherty helped guests find something for everyone on their list, with a unique selection of sportswear, cocktail, day dresses, evening wear, accessories, limited edition Philadelphia printed ties, scarves and more. Guests enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, informal modeling, free gift wrap and delivery. Ten percent of sales benefit The Broad Street Ministry. Giulio Muller, Artur Kirsh, Tristan, Gabrielle and Lenny Sylk attended Nicole Miller Philadelphia Men’s Night at the Bellevue Hotel. They paused for a photo with boutique owner Mary Dougherty (center).
3. Nicole Miller store manager Sabrina Pray, store owner Mary Dougherty and model Taylor Hudspeth welcomed Big Brothers Big Sisters CEO Marcus Allen to the event.
6. Melissa Leonard paused for a photo with American pop artist Perry Milou who brought a selection of his work to the Nicole Miller Philadelphia Men’s Night event.
9. David Marks of the Ashton Cigar Bar (left) chatted with Nicole Miller Manayunk store manager Samantha Mikvlak and Ken Toscano.
11. The about to be a new mother Nicole Miller team member Nicole Munoz paused for a photo with Taylor Hudspeth, Ian Swain, Anita Grossberg and Lauren Busico.
12. Tristan Sylk and Anita Grossberg chatted with Ian Swain at the end of a very successful evening.