1. The French Heritage Society Philadelphia Chapter held its traditional la Fête de Noel celebration at the Acorn Club in Philadelphia on Friday, December 14, 2018. The event featured French wines, a buffet dinner, live gypsy music by Phyllis Chapell and Baird Standish, dessert and coffee. The Philadelphia Chapter organizes a variety of cultural and social events for its members throughout the year in order to raise funds for restorations projects that were voted by the FHS Board members. Chapter president Julia Ward and her committee gathered for a photo during the event.
2. Naomi Breman, Barbara Delacato, Dylan Ward and Kelsey Engman paused for a photo.
3. Noelle Wister chatted with Gaëlle Dyevre during the buffet dinner.
4. Charlotte Feldman and John and Liddy Lindsay chatted with Julia Ward.
6. Naomi Breman, Julie Jensen Bryan, Barbara Delacato, Anne Munch Jensen, Julia Ward and Rosanne Loesch gathered in front of the Christmas Tree.