1. Members and guests of The Corinthian Yacht Club attended CYC’s Holiday Dinner Dance on Saturday, December 1, 2018. The formal, elegant evening featured live music, great food, and cocktails. Guests danced the night away and dressed to impress! This memorable night is their premier member event of the year. CYC, founded in 1892, is among the oldest yacht clubs in continuous operation in the country. Located five minutes south of Philadelphia International Airport on the Delaware River, the beautiful waterfront venue is home port for yacht club members as well as private party and wedding catering events. Club members enjoy year-round sailing the eastern seaboard and Caribbean waters. (From left) Djoerd and Frances Hoekstra and Roel and Kate Hoekstra paused for a photo at the Holiday Dinner Dance.
3. Corinthian Yacht Club officers Art Bell, Djoerd Hoekstra and Steve Director gathered for a photo during the holiday dinner dance.
10. Rich and Stacie Pagano chatted with Ed Lynes.
12. Jeff and Peggy Anne Bozzi, Jon and Erin McCloskey and Eric and Nancy Follman.
14. Frank Spano, Maria Metz, Charles Keates and Ellen Rohlfing.
15. Ted and Susan Wentz and Doug Ingerson and Carroll Ivey.
16. Adam and Erin Stammis and Anika and Erik Johnson.
17. Peggy Anne Bozzi, Nancy Follman and Erin McCloskey.
20. Andrew Faris, Christine Faris, Madeline Faris, Mary Alexandries, Katelyn Hotaling and Alex Faris.
21. Ted Miller, D.D. Hill, Tony Miller and Basie Gitlin paused for a photo during the event.
23. Catherine Klaus and her holiday decorations team, Anne Ercolani, Cathy Picoll, Leslie Hayes and Carroll Ivey, paused for a photo at the Corinthian Yacht Club Holiday Dinner Dance event.