1. Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Presents 2018 Holiday Boutique Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) presented the 2018 Holiday Boutique at the Merion Cricket Club, beginning with the Preview Party, on Wednesday, November 28, 2018. Shopping Day and a luncheon followed the next day The signature fundraising event of the Women’s Committee at CHOP, the annual Holiday Boutique, offered attendees the opportunity to find the perfect gift for everyone on their list, while giving back at the same time. This year’s Preview Party was an enjoyable evening of exceptional shopping, silent auction, cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and holiday socializing. Shopping Day featured vendors from around the country offering the finest merchandise for sale, including clothing and accessories, jewelry, home décor and holiday items. Not to be missed were festive items handmade by Women’s Committee members, including decorated wreaths, gingerbread houses and legendary rum cakes. Committee members Annie O’Grady, Marian Ormont, Jackie Burke and Sandy Adzick paused for a photo during the Preview Party.
3. Christina Saler, Annalise Brown, Colleen Taggart.
8. Jackie Tricelli, Joy Palazzese and Cynthia Robeson.
4. Tracy Stengel, Christina Henck, Mary Austen and Bridget Devine.
6. Randi Sadler, Jen Rodack and Connie Lee.
7. Andrea Halloran, Kelly Culley and Suzett Hamilton.