Valley Forge Flowers partners with 12th Street Catering to host the second annual seasonal supper series
1. Valley Forge Flowers partnered with 12th Street Catering to host the second annual seasonal supper series on Thursday November 29, 2018. The unique event provided a collaborative experience for guests to browse The Barn at Valley Forge Flowers, socialize and sample hors d’oeuvres while getting into the spirit of the season. Guests enjoyed a spirits tasting and seasonal cocktails from Manayunk award-winning Palmer Distilling, plus a festive five-course sit down dinner with a seasonal menu crafted by the 12th Street Catering team. It included flavors that utilize local seasonings, featuring a harvest soup trio, olive oil poached halibut with preserved lemons, Za’atar chermoula, cardamom carrot puree and wild mushroom-barley risotto to start. Valley
Forge Flowers team members were also be on hand to guide attendees through an interactive floral experience to take home. Guided by the creative vision of Barbara King, owner of this family business and her gifted staff, Valley Forge Flowers has developed a reputation for producing innovative floral and garden creations…and so much more. And 12th Catering creates time-tested, delicious recipes made from scratch and dazzling décor displays to perfectly match the event’s aesthetic. Guests Michele Derham and Jim Jones chatted with Michele Leff, 12st Catering principal and Barbara King, owner of Valley Forge Flowers.
3. Diane Austra, Linda Regnery and Jan Migeot loved the dinner table decor.
4. Another beautiful dinner table setting!
5. Michelle Leff welcomed Chee and Melody Woo to the collaborative event.
6. Walter and Katy Palmer of Manayunk award-winning Palmer Distilling offered spirits tasting and seasonal cocktails.
7. Rogers Johnston and Judy Harris enjoyed the festive decor at The Barn at Valley Forge Flowers.
8. 12th Street catering team Chris Weiser, Tori Fama, Stan Sutherland, Michelle Leff and Jamie Francis paused for a photo at the event.
9. Mary Halak and Brenna McBride loved The Barn’s holiday decor!
10. Guests Karin Goldman, Helen Dauberman and Kathy Henderson browsed the Barn during the event.