1. On Wednesday, October 7, 2018, Louella Boutique of Wayne, Bryn Mawr and Malvern presented a fashion show at Terrain in the new Devon Yard. Guests enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a delicious lunch. There was also the opportunity to buy or browse with Louella and other local businesses. The event was sponsored by West Laurel Hill. Surrey Services for Seniors’ mission is to help older adults to live at home with independence and dignity and to continue as engaged members of the community. Surrey Services for Seniors’ mission is to help older adults to live at home with independence and dignity and to continue as engaged embers of the community. Surrey provides critical services to seniors including home-delivered meals, transportation, in home services and activities at its four centers located in Chester and Delaware counties. Last year, Surrey served 6,800 seniors, provided 48,000 home delivered meals and 16,000 rides. Joanie Sweeney and Debbie Cassidy of West Laurel Hiil were pictured with Bob Madonna, Surrey’s President and CEO, during the event.
2. Nancy Crawford, Deborah Craft and Kathy Guenther.
3. Elizabeth Dohan, Janet Haufler and Jean Kuzicki.
4. Maria Delaney of Louella brought a rack of clothing from her boutiques to the event. Rosemary Dekker. paused for photo with Maria.
6. Janice Skrot, Bob Madonna and Jackie Courtney.
7. Roe Dorris and Liz Farina brought items from Surrey’s Consignment Shop.
8. Betty Robertshaw, Nancy Crawford and Loie Plank.
9. Maureen Brennan-Miller, Mary LePera, Linda Walters, Keith Pension and Lauren Christiansen.
11. Bob Madonna, Valerie-Clark Roden, Donna Casillas and Maureen Cislo.
13. Kim Chamy and Haidee Sullivan paused for a photo with Caroline O’Halloran who served as emcee during the fashion show.
14. Kristen Prachar, Mirella Raible and JoAnn Ladden.
15. Following the fashion show, the models gathered for a group photo in the wedding arbor outside the luncheon venue.