Philadelphia Eagle Rodney McLeod and Saks Fifth Avenue, Bala Cynwyd host a benefit for Big Brothers Big Sisters
1. On Monday, November 19, 2018, Philadelphia Eagle Rodney McLeod and Saks Fifth Avenue, Bala Cynwyd hosted a fundraiser to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southeastern PA. Guests enjoyed cocktails, butlered hors d’oeuvres and shopping during the event. Big Brothers Big Sisters is a donor-supported organization that enriches, encourages and empowers children to reach their highest potential through one-to-one mentoring relationships in Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties. Rodney McLeod has teamed up with Big Brothers and Big Sisters of PA, to spread the importance of mentors in the lives of youth. (From left) Lloyd Freeman and Marcus Allen of Big Brothers Big Sisters, Philadelphia Eagle Rodney McLeod and Ryan Williams, Saks Fifth Avenue Vice President, General Manager gathered for a photo during the fundraiser.
2. Kristy Sevag of Sevag Public Relations, Rodney McLeod and Marcus Allen paused for a photo with Maxwell, Madison and Melissa Leonard.
4. Ylana Davis, Rev. Lady Savage, Nicholle Davis and Jennifer Robinson attended the event.
5. Rev. Lady Savage, Marcus Allen, Michelle Leonard and Kim Crawford were pictured with Philadelphia Eagle Rodney McLeod.
10. Connie Kelly, Mary and Taylor Campitella and Vandana Gupta.
13. Danielle Dolente, Rosa Martinez, Fabianne Zangerke, Jenn Frederick, Ani White, Livia Resnik and Madison Dolemte paused for a photo at the fundraiser.
14. Wendy Saltzman, Craig Johnston, Drew Coblitz and Kristy Sevag were pictured at the event.