Laurel Rittenhouse Developer, Southern Land Company, hosts cocktail party to celebrate the holiday season.
1. The Laurel at 1911 Walnut introduces a luxury lifestyle worthy of this final residential opportunity on prestigious Rittenhouse Square. The tallest new residential building on downtown Philadelphia’s Center City skyline, this elegant new address offers an unprecedented combination of landmark architecture, refined living and expansive corner residences that take luxury to new heights and
panoramic views to new horizons. On Tuesday, November 27, 2018, Laurel Rittenhouse Developer, Southern Land Company, hosted a cocktail party to celebrate the holiday season. It took place in Southern Land’s Sales Gallery located on Walnut Street, Philadelphia. (From left) Maureen Reynolds, Kristin Daly, Carol Allgeyer, Douglas Johnson, and Christina Barile paused for a photo during the event. 12 St.Catering catered the event.
4. Joe Herzog, Lucy St Vil and Skye Michaels attended the holiday party.
5. Christina Chai chatted with Laura Q and Jenna K during the event.
7. Joe Azzarano and Stewart Chandler paused for a photo with Southern Land’s Amy Lehman.
9. Jessica and Chad Boonswang, David Ehrlich, Ashley Aumiller and Tony Piazza gathered for a photo during the event..
11. Stephen Gleason chatted with Amanda and Everitt Katzen.
12. Guests included Michele Plachter, Bob Gelsher and Heidi Logan.