1. On Monday, November 5, 2018, a philanthropic night of fashion and football at The Fillmore kicked off with a VIP pre-party featuring cocktails and light bites. For the fifth year in a row, members of the Philadelphia Eagles and their wives hit the runway at Fashion Touchdown, a fundraiser and fashion show to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region. The event was presented by the Marrone Law Firm. Quintessential womens wear designer Nicole Miller attended and orchestrated the show, featuring her Fall 2018 collection from Nicole Miller Philadelphia. (From left) Madison Wentz, Mary Dougherty, Nicole Miller and Eagle Chris Maragos and his wife Serah paused for a photo during the VIP reception.
4. Nicole Miller and Mary Dougherty paused for a photo with Todd Herman.
6. Janet and Vince Papale (left and center) and their daughter Gabriella (right) were pictured with Philadelphia Representative Sheila Hess and Dr. Thanuga Hamilton .
7. Monica Palatano, Terry Kuruk, Mia Palatano and Sejal Jonas.
8. Toni Leslie and Holly Kinser paused for a photo with Brent Celek.
10. Peter Mangiola, Joseph Marrone III, Joseph Marrone and Ousmane Niasse.
11. Sharon Thomson, Sabrina Pray, Tiffany Darby and Samantha Garr.
13. Vince Papale (left) chatted with Kina and Harry Clark and Harry’s daughter.
16. Joleen Miller, Dennis Duncan and Joanne and Pat DiDonato.
17. Erik Wennerstrum and Megan Greed were pictured with Eagle Jalen Mills (center).
18. Jill Rizen, Sabrina Thorne and Carol Tamburino chatted with Mary Dougherty and Nicole Miller (second left and center).