1. On Saturday, November 3, 2018, Union League members and guests attended the League’s annual Fall Ball. This year’s theme was ”A Walk in the Park” (a Disney and Universal movies theme). Guests sampled butlered hors d’oeuvres, wine, champagne and cocktails followed by dinner and dancing. The Union League, which occupies an entire city block in the center of Philadelphia’s commercial and cultural district, is a shining jewel of history in a city defined by such treasure. Founded in 1862 as a patriotic society to support the policies of President Abraham Lincoln, The Union League has hosted U.S. presidents, heads of state, industrialists, entertainers and visiting dignitaries from around the globe. Union League President Jim Dunigan and his wife Barbara (center) paused for a photo with Dr. Joan O’Shea, Robert Mammucari and Marc Franzoni and Anna Massey.
3. Joan Hindin and Bonnie Pontell and her husband Dr. Jonathan Pontell.
5. Drs. David Targan and Laura Picciano.
6. Sal and Pina Patti, Robin and Joe Meterchick and Laura and Ed Brown.
10. Jackie and Kevin Megargee and Chip and Syrena Petrillo.
13. Marc Franzoni, Anna Massey and Gilda and Frank Rizzo.
15. Katherine Del Raso, Christopher Brolley, Mia Rosati, Reed Marko, Tom Palmer and Shannon Quiles.
18. Chris and Katie Topolewsk, Charlotte McGinley and Greg Montanaro.
19. Joe and Nadine Truitt and Toni and Michael Rosen.
21. Adam and Anastasia Roth and Lee and Jackie Carrasco.