1. On Saturday, November 17, 2018, St. Edmond’s Home for Children held its 79th Annual Cup Day at Overbrook Golf Club in Bryn Mawr. Organized by the Women’s Auxiliary, the event celebrated the Fisher, O’Donovan and Turney families. For more than 100 years St. Edmond’s Home has served children with severe and profound intellectual and physical disabilities. They provide an exceptional continuum of care for the children. The original home, at 4th Street and Haverford Avenue, under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, primarily served children affected by polio. In 1956 the Home moved to Roberts Road in Rosemont. The Fisher, O’Donovan and Turney families paused for a photo before the event began.
2. Stacie Bole and Jim Mullen chatted with Marti Rodgers.
3. Denis and Leslie Dunn and John and Michelle Hobson.
4. Wyll and Ellen Cass and John Andress and Diane Fleming.
5. Greg and Meredith Nothstein and Gary and Denise Clofine.
7. Sharon Conroy, Judy Ann Gilbert and Joan Larney.
9. Suzi Gerber, Dr. Terrence O’ Donovan, Katharine O’Donovan, Tim O’Donovan, Anita Kelly and Caitlyn Kelly.
10. Kathe O’Donovan, Leslie Fisher and Christine Fisher.
12. Tyler and Jocelyn Bradshaw and Nina Fisher and Tony Fisher Jr.
14. Christine Fisher, Amanda Mosko, Jocelyn Bradshaw and Zoe and Eva Fisher.
16. Ellen Cass, Amy Lawlor and Dr. Bob Lawlor.
22. Rick and Chris Neeson and Tom and Kieran Hyland.
23. Kevin O’Malley, Kevin Sullivan, Tom Boova, John Hobson, Jim Fisher and Rick Neeson.
24. Honorees Christine and Meghan Fisher chat with Al and Robin Conicella.