Career Wardrobe’s annual ”Empowering Tea and Fashion Show” takes place at The Baldwin School in Bryn Mawr
1. Career Wardrobe’s annual ”Empowering Tea and Fashion Show” took place on Sunday, November 4, 2018, at The Baldwin School in Bryn Mawr. Longtime local TV personality Monique Braxton and Philadelphia Style editor Kristin Detterline emceed the event, which has distinguished itself as a family-friendly, intimate, and inspiring afternoon shared among generations. The fashion show included runway looks by Mushmina, Plume & Thread, Louella, and The Wardrobe Resale with models provided by SugarHouse Casino. Guest speaker Katie O’Neill, co-founder and creative director of Mushmina, discussed how the custom-designed brand of unique handmade Moroccan
accessories is devoted to the empowerment of women. The event also welcomed individual and corporate supporters so that Career Wardrobe could introduce the next generation of strong ladies to philanthropy, social consciousness and their mission of empowering women. Guest speaker Katie O’Neill, Jackie Dawsey and Risa Granick paused for a photo with emcee Monique Braxton (second right) as she arrived at the event.
3. Danielle George, Megan Walsh, Kiera Bohan, Maggie Davis and Amanda Klopi of Ernst Young served as event sponsors.
6. Pat Begley, Jackie Carle, Alissa Steep and Melissa Patterson.
8. Jodi Berman, Romy Gelles and Deena Betze.
10. Julie O’Malley, Suzanne Masciantonio, Sarah Hammer and Sol Fernandez.