1. Nicole Miller boutique owner Mary K. Dougherty and Jefferson University Hospital Radiologist Dr. Annina Wilkes invited guests to embrace the “Power of Pink” on October 25, 2018 at the Bellevue Hotel location in Philadelphia. It was an amazing opportunity for inspiring conversation and an evening of shopping to raise money and awareness for women affected by breast cancer. Breast cancer touches nearly every one in some way or another. Most of us know someone, whether it’s an aunt, mother, cousin, sister, or friend, who has battled breast cancer. About one in eight U.S. women will develop an invasive form of breast cancer in their lifetime — over 260,000 women will be diagnosed with new cases in 2018 alone. But there are also over 3 million breast cancer survivors in the United States today. Nicole Miller store manager Sabrina Pray and Nicole Miller boutique owner Mary Dougherty welcomed Gov. Ed Rendell to the ”Power of Pink” Party.
2. Sabrina Pray and Mary Dougherty paused for a photo with Dr. Annina Wilkes (center}.
3. Trish Wellenbach and Lauren Colabelli (right and left) shared a moment with Sabrina Pray and Mary Dougherty.
4. Sharon Rankin, Samantha Mykulak, Melanie Rankin and Anita Grossberg paused for a photo.
5. Mary Campitelli, Heather Gasser, Loren Kagan, Suzy Pratowski and Taylor Campitelli went to the ”Power of the Pink” party.
7. Sharon Pinkeson, Joe Marrone and Artur Kirsh paused for a photo with Mary Dougherty at the event.