1. The Butterfly Ball, Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s biggest annual event, and raises much-needed funds to support their work providing those affected by breast cancer with trusted information and a community of support. LBBC’s 2018 Butterfly Ball took place on Saturday, October 27 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. This year’s honorees included The Donna Noce Colaco Going Beyond Award presented to Rebekka Gerson-Brotz and Janet Marie Doherty, Sabitha Pillai-Freidman, and Megan C. Rutt, four women who have used their personal experience with breast cancer to help and to inspire others. The Andrea and Abraham Morris Impact Award was presented to Barbara J. Yorke for the longstanding and incredible support she offers to LBBC and the people they serve. David Schwartzer, Mary Jo Harper, Honorary Chairs Linda and Jonathan Brassington and Laurie Schwartzer paused for a photo during the cocktail reception.
4. John McFadden, Lisa Kabnick, David and Sherry Varrelman, and Michael Friedman.
5. Doreen Guss, Scott Cooper, Nicole Gerson, Jennifer Seme, Kim Jessum and Jim Wells.
6. John Pinto, Ryan Chase, Liz Balakhani, Jerry Feeney, Will Sasche and Eric Chase.
8. Ashley Kayhart, Kate Potalivo, Viola Vetter and Elizabeth Feeney.
9. Bill and Paula Glazer and Suzanne and Nat Lentz.
10. Andrew and Kimberlee Jones, Sally and John Simkiss and Sarah and Brannon Claytor.
11. Sandy Gunn, Daria Wentzel, John Welker, Keith and Kristen Kearney, Jackie Chafee, Susan Gunn and Greg Chafee.
13. Danielle Nitti, Ben Schmidt and Michael and Eileen Salimbene.
14. Jessica Connelly, Stephanie Mose, Mara Yanni and Christine Purcell.
16. Jodi and Joe Miller, Lauren and Rob Stiles and Larry and Silvina Benedetto.