1. Arts + Crafts Holdings, an investor and igniter of creative communities, is led by partners Aaron Cohen and Craig Grossman, The company is the leading investor establishing Philadelphia’s authentic creative class commercial district in Spring Arts in Callowhill and the Northern Edge of Center City Philadelphia. Arts + Crafts reimagines historic buildings and the urban spaces between them, to create place and a vibrant canvas for the new economy’s entrepreneurs and makers. On Friday, September 7, 2018, Arts + Crafts Holdings hosted a benefit for Rail Park, a greenway that will be filled with pathways and open spaces. Sean and Kelly Edwards (left and right) came to the event with Evan Urbania and City of Philadelphia City Council Councilman Mark Squilla.
2. The plans for the Rail Park reach across three miles of unused rail lines, connecting 10 neighborhoods and 50 city blocks. Friends of Rail Park Executive Director Kevin Dow (left) paused for a photo with Gallery owner Bridgette Mayer and Arts + Crafts Holdings partner Craig Grossman.
5. Mary Purcell, Steve Miller, Allen Bentley and Ivan Stojakovich.
8. Laina Griggs, Garry Pezzano, David Griggs and Tom Sadler.
9. Chris Plant, Peter Slavin, Antoinette Johnson and Erik Oberholtzer.
10. Stephen Perna and Joe Viturello chatted with Friends of Rail Park Executive Director Kevin Dow. The Friends of the Rail Park is a nonprofit working with the City of Philadelphia, the Center City District, and Philadelphia Parks & Recreation towards one simple goal: to bring the Rail Park to life. The first phase of the Rail Park is complete and open to the public.