1. David Rozek, owner and founder of the Pandemic Design Studio, held an official opening and initial sale of “The Node Collection” and “Industrial Evolution Collection” at his Bridgeport studio on Friday, September 28, 2018. David and Tessa Downs paused for a photo with one of his lighting pieces during the event. David’s pieces are in demand with architects, retailers, garden centers, and the general public, or anyone who wishes to make a design statement!
2. Barb Ward and Eva, Hanna and Karen Louise Fay attended the event.
4. Guests enjoyed beer, wine and other refreshments during the official opening event!
6. Furniture maker Marc DiGiaimo chatted with Vania Gollatz at the event.
7. James and Ann McGinty, Valerie Rozek and Jillian Fulton paused for a photo with David and part of his “Node Collection” during the studio opening and sale.
9. Vania Gollatz said “hello” to Dresden who came to the party!