1. On Sunday, September 9, 2018, the 22nd Annual Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance returned to the grounds of Radnor Hunt. The event was a benefit for their great partners at Thorncroft Equestrian Center. Rolls Royce/Bentley, European Style/American Power and Fastbacks were the featured classes in the Concours d’Elegance.The motorcycle field featured classes are Indian Motorcycles (1902- 1953), Italian Motorcycles (1938-1988) and Superbikes (1970-1993). The show field will also had an array of some of the greatest classic and sporting marques that have made the Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance one of the premier events in the nation. The Motorsports Park section did not disappoint modern sports & exotic car fans with the latest and greatest from Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW and more on display. Concours chairman Michael Tillson (left) paused for a photo with Sallie Dixon of Thorncroft and David Benway, J.P. Morgan’s executive director. J.P. Morgan was an event sponsor.
2. Despite the rainy weather the show went on! Matt Salvitti, Katherine Del Raso, Mike Dewey and David Benway, all of J.P. Morgan, gathered for a photo during Chairman’s VIP luncheon.
5. Photographer Joseph Petrellis (left) joined Barbara Martin, John Guerrera, Nancy Davidson Wood and television personality, actor and designer Carson Kressley (right) during the VIP luncheon.
6.Jennifer DiCanio, Bobb Rayner, Bryner Raudibaugh and Gary Goodman served as ambassadors and judges during the event.
7. Priscilla and John Fosnocht and Bill Nox and Karen Hudone paused for a photo in the Radnor Hunt Clubhouse.
8. Jason Drinkwater and Eric and Genevieve Snyder chatted with Concours Volunteer Committee Chair Tim Zupko (right).
9. Marjorie O’Rourke, Michael Wanner and William and Kathy Yaeger attended the event.