1. The biggest party of the year is back! Best of Philly® returned to the heart of the city, Dilworth Park, on Thursday, August 2, 2018, to celebrate Philadelphia magazine’s annual Best of Philly® issue. Guests had the opportunity to taste food from Philadelphia’s best restaurants, enjoyed live entertainment, and took part in some of the ‘best’ things Philly has to offer. We’ll meet you by the
fountain as we cheers to the 2018 Best of Philly® winners!A portion of proceeds will benefit the Center City District Foundation. Scott and Steven Ballard, Touché’s Conni McDonnell, David Maser and Ronnie Arngues paused for a photo with Philadelphia Magazine chairman and CEO David Lipson (center). Conni’s jeans were signed by Mick Jagger and will be auction item soon!
3. Stephanie Smith chatted with PhillyMag’s Sherry Litwer during the V.I.P. Reception.
4. Chefs Jean-Marie Lacroix and Pierre Labine of Brûlée Catering catered the annual “Best Of” event.
8. Deneen Marcel, Jill Rizen, Leslie Padilla and Conni McDonnell gathered for a photo.
10. Raul Villabona, Ellin Colombo, Judith-Sarah De Sousa, Anthony Siligatu, Anthony Pelosi and Kenneth Moore of Wells Fargo were pictured in front of the famed stagecoach!
12. Marcello Luzi and Greg Seitter chatted with Melissa and James Freeman.
14. Jamie Sullivan, Greg Basile, Kristy Sevag, Suchit Bachalli, Drew Coblitz and Jessica Boonswang were pictured at the event.